maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:24:09 GMT
Am 07.03.2013 19:53, schrieb Ron Wheeler:
> The trick is not to stop reading it but to stop doing it.

Nope. The trick is to ignore abuse.

> You are getting advice from one of principle architects and authors of
> Maven.

No advice, just evangelizing and allegations that I'm an idiot.

> What would you consider to be "expert advice" that you should follow?
> Bear in mind that God is busy this week appointing a Pope!

So you're considering yourself Popes of the Church of Maven?
And you're taking that as an excuse to insult intelligent people, and to
place yourself above them?

There is little polite I can say about that kind of stance.
And it's really, really, really best to leave it at that. This post
required several rewrites, with gritted teeth, just to keep it barely civil.