maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: m2eclipse install
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:52:11 GMT
You can save yourself a lot of grief just by installing Eclipse/STS from
Springsource.
It includes Eclipse with a full set of plug-ins required to do
development with Java, Maven and the Spring tool suite.

Saves all these questions about what to load and how to fix incompatible
dependencies.
One download and install and you are good to go.

All free!
Ron

--
Ron Wheeler