maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:46:43 GMT
Am 07.03.2013 12:07, schrieb Jörg Schaible:
> Personally, I'll
> simply stop to look at your questions, because you waste my time and IMHO
> you waste yours, too.

I couldn't agree more to the waste-of-time observation.
Though in our case, I guess it's been your answer with its lengthy
philosophical content that started the waste of time.

I suggest avoiding philosophy if that's not your interest, and simply
sticking with answering questions at the factual level:
- No, this plugin is not for the use case you describe;
- yes, this option is the right one;
- oh, that's not the plugin you need but try that option instead;
- maybe you can vary your use case in this-and-that way?
This kind of answer would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Jo