maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject Re: No mojo definitions were found for plugin
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:28:59 GMT
Stuart McCulloch:
> Perhaps you could post a link to your re-packaging build so people can
> recreate the issue? There's not enough information here to debug the
> problem remotely.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/maven-plugin-
tools.git;a=tree;hb=refs/heads/update_to_3.2

The build works as follow:

- build all modules without maven, with some debian specific ant magic
- call maven-plugin-plugin on itself, see debian/build.xml, target package

The last step fails. It would already help me a lot if you could give me a
hint how I could get some debug logging from plexus to see why it doesn't pick
up the available extractor classes.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro