maven-users mailing list archives

From Jan Engler <Jan.Eng...@sick.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: Maven Shade Plugin
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:24:53 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your help,

At first: in fact this is only one artifact. The full jar contains all
classes of the dependecies, the api a reduced set (using filtern in the
shade plugin).
Even if I split that up into 2 projects, I cannot define modules then in
the pom, right? I need to do s/t like that:
- Build up all modules (to be sure that everything is up to date)
- Build the shaded artifacts
- cross-compile them (using ikvm)
- put the artifact with some other stuff  (doc, examples, dlls, etc).into
one zip (in fact three: windows, linux, mac)
- deploy all artifacts into nexus (or maybe somewhere else using wagon)

Thanks again!
 Jan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Jan Engler