maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: dynamically select resources and apply filtering
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:54:02 GMT
I *think* Ron means: using maven to produce your standard artifacts
(jar/war/ear ?), and then use pure ant somewhere in the process just before
deploying for a specific customer to do the replacements you're talking
about.

(By the way, invoking ant from maven (using antrun-maven-plugin) should
always be considered something bad and temporary. Writing or using a
dedicated maven plugin is the way to go).