maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is the functionality of the "all" attribute of the RequireActiveProfile rule commented out?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:34:54 GMT
> Ok, I found the change:
> It was done by Brian Fox, whom I've copied on this post.  Hopefully, he'll
> shed some light on the subject.

Yes, I found that and was going to reply back with it but you beat me to it:

Based on the commit comment and the other files in the same commit, it
seems to me that either: a) the removal of "all" was unintentional and
simply came in with some other changes so it could be fixed easily or
b) "all" was removed and replaced with another enforcer rule, so you
just need to specify some additional configuration. Did you look at
the rest of the commit changes to see if B is possible?

Wayne