maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Listing all attached artifacts for a specific GAV
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:44:07 GMT
Don't think this is possible simply because the metadata about attached
artifacts doesn't exist.

Please also note that all direct dependencies should be declared in the
pom. So if you're going to deploy to a repo your plugin needs to update the
pom-to-be-deployed and add this info. If you don't, any build declaring a
dependency to your artifact will fail because the dependency info is
missing.

/Anders

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Henrik Eriksson <henrikeriksson75@gmail.com