maven-users mailing list archives

From Milos Kleint <mkle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assembly plugin - Java 7 classes are missing in the final JAR file
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:59:32 GMT
are you doing a clean build? do you have Compile on safe turned on or
off? are the classes in question in target/classes after the build?
are they part of the original jar produced by the jar plugin?

in general the source/target value in compiler plugin should not have
any influence over other plugins. So the reason is probably someplace
else.

Milos Kleint