maven-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Assembly plugin - Java 7 classes are missing in the final JAR file
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:49:31 GMT
Dear All,

I want to inlude one small dependency library together with my JAR file.
There is an assembly plugin for this and it works fine. But now my primary
project is coded in Java 7 syntax. Netbeans IDE adds a special settings
(source/target) for maven-compiler-plugin in my POM file. I don't know if
this is the reason, but when this project is built using assembly:single,
there is only the content of external libraries in my file, not my Java 7
classes of the primary project. Is it necessary to switch something else on?

Thanks, Jan

                            <mainClass>... my main class