maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lyons, Roy" <Roy.Ly...@cmegroup.com>
Subject Re: dynamically select resources and apply filtering
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:49:37 GMT
I say that you could just run a post-deployment command that performs any
filtering.  You could use ant, perl, java, whatever you wanted to...  and
perhaps have it pull down content from a centralized git repository or
something to make it easy to maintain your properties/configs.

The obvious mess comes into play if you are performing deployments using
the maven tomcat plugin or something similar instead of a real packaging
tool.

Thanks,

Roy Lyons