maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lyons, Roy" <Roy.Ly...@cmegroup.com>
Subject Re: Way to limit the projects in the reactor of a maven build started with the invoker plugin
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:16:09 GMT
I have a method which will summarily be poked at...  but it works for the
one team that uses it here...

They put the [modules] section in profiles...  and set a profile to
determine which set of modules are included.

In general the advice you will get is to never have a profile make a
difference in the binaries being built...  but it is kind of handy if its
an internal project that is well documented.

Thanks,

Roy Lyons
Senior Configuration Engineer