maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lyons, Roy" <>
Subject Re: Way to limit the projects in the reactor of a maven build started with the invoker plugin
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:16:09 GMT
I have a method which will summarily be poked at...  but it works for the
one team that uses it here...

They put the [modules] section in profiles...  and set a profile to
determine which set of modules are included.

In general the advice you will get is to never have a profile make a
difference in the binaries being built...  but it is kind of handy if its
an internal project that is well documented.

Roy Lyons
Senior Configuration Engineer

On 2/13/13 2:40 PM, ""
<> wrote:

>I'm currently trying to use the invoker plugin to start a maven build and
>to pass the list of projects that should be in the reactor of that build.
>Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do so ... so is there a way and if
>not, how could I start a second maven build from a maven build?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message