maven-users mailing list archives

From Davide...@vide.bz>
Subject Generate java source code from existing and circular references
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:22:25 GMT
Hi,

I like to write a maven plug-in that allow me to generate source java
code using reflection. I mean: using reflection
Ibrowse some java classes in src/main/java and generate new one (in
target/generated...). To read with reflection source classes I think
the plug-in must activate after the compile phase i.e. process-classes.
But it can be that some others classes in src/main/java depends on
generated classes.These won't compile.

Any help with this workflow? Modules? Usinga java source code parser ?
More projects?

Is somethink like jpa enhancer but maded on source code!

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
*Davide Montesin* - Java - Android - HTML5 - XML - JSON - Open source -
Software Project Management - Agile - Bolzano - Bozen - Alto Adige -

My java projects:
source-to-reflection
<http://www.davide.bz/2-en-source-to-reflection.html>: Java Fast High
Performance Reflection For J2SE J2EE Android GWT Open Source Project
object-xmljson <http://www.davide.bz/3-en-object-xmljson.html>: Java
Fast High Performance XML JSON Converter Mapping Binding J2SE J2EE
Android GWT No Annotation Open Source Project
seo-friendly-ria-web
<http://www.davide.bz/4-en-seo-friendly-ria-web.html>: Java SEO Friendly
RIA HTML5 Open Source Project