maven-users mailing list archives

From dgabriel <darren.gabr...@citi.com>
Subject Maven- Create a JAR containing unexploded JARs
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:49:19 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to create a JAR containing other .jar files using Maven. Also,
I'd like them to be in a specific directory. So for example, I want the main
JAR to contain a directory, say /MyJars/... , and then that directory to
contain all of my dependencies in .jar format. I've been using the Assembly
plugin but can only seen to get it to create the depency paths rather that
actual JARs. I've also tried Shade & one-jar but had no luck.

My pom code is:

<plugins>
  		<plugin>
  			<executions>
  				<execution>
  				<id>create-my-bundle</id>
  					<phase>package</phase>
  					<goals>
  						<goal>single</goal>
  					</goals>
  				</execution>
  			</executions>
  			<configuration>
  				<descriptorRefs>
  					<descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>
  				</descriptorRefs>
  			</configuration>
  		</plugin>
  	</plugins>

although I have been trying a lot of variations as well. Any help would be
appreciated