maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release preparation not removing SNAPSHOT suffix
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:00:33 GMT
I've checked your output and these lines are parsed as expected.
Somehow the output was different during the release, because that didn't
recognize any changed files.
Mark Struberg told me that the GIT output is written to a file somewhere
under target.
Otherwise I could use some debug-logging, which contains the git-output as
well.

Robert