maven-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>
Subject Re: updating plugin configuration
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:56:42 GMT
Hi,

this is a maven3-only solution, but take a peek here
https://github.com/sonatype/nexus-maven-plugins/blob/master/nexus-staging-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/sonatype/nexus/maven/staging/deploy/DeployLifecycleParticipant.java

But, a word of warning: whatever you do this way, might be seen as "semi
illegal". Or in other words, a quote: "With great power comes great
responsibility.". So, be warned!

Thanks,
~t~