maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: How to publishing artifact including transitive dependencies
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:31:55 GMT
Hi,
It depends on how you declared dependencies inside A pom to those other
deps.

If they are not declared optional, the short answer is yes: B, C and D will
also be needed by people using A.

But anyway, if your A project really uses B,C and D, that's gonna be
impossible to use A without ClassNotFoundException or NCDFE

Cheers