maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Packaging up pre-existing jar and source jar
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:59:08 GMT
Le 17 janv. 2013 22:55, "Joachim Durchholz" <jo@durchholz.org> a écrit :

> You two are really priceless.
>
> I have heard the message, I have requested concrete reasoning, yet all I
get is a pat on the shoulder and a commandment to shut up and believe
already.
> Four mails, and not a SINGLE concrete explanation what could (or will) go
wrong.

Well I guess others are maybe reluctant or just have no time to write
something that's already been answered tens of times.
Going through the list archive with something like "repository manager
blabla" and you ll find many answers.

Cheers