maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven jax-ws and jdk7. help please
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:33:43 GMT
> Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of
> IllegalAnnotationExceptions
> java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a no-arg default constructor.

This seems to be the root cause of your problem. I would start
removing your Webservices one by one until you figure out which one is
causing this error to be thrown. Then compare it to the others you are
building with no issues.

Also I'd take this question to a Java Webservices forum or mailing
list, as this really has nothing to do with Maven.

Wayne