maven-users mailing list archives

From Danny Schimke <danny.schi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Write dependency information to a file (new custom plugin)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:09:28 GMT
Hi Dirk,

thank you very much. Yes, it works, I figured out, but something very
important is missing here: the properties does not contain the version
number of the artifact. My coworker said I should not use Groovy - I am
with him, this should work out of the box without being dependent on a
further technology.

Maybe the simplest way is to call the maven-dependency-plugins "resolve"
goal, write it into a file and work on that. But then I always have to call
the "resolve" goal explicit if I want to use my new plugin (or I use
https://github.com/TimMoore/mojo-executor to call the resolve from my
plugin)

On the other hand I could try using ANT, but I dont like this.

Thanks!!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
-Danny Schimke*