maven-users mailing list archives

From Henrik Eriksson <henrikeriksso...@gmail.com>
Subject Listing all attached artifacts for a specific GAV
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:10:05 GMT
Hello.

I'm writing a plugin and I'm wondering if there is any way of retrieving an
artifact's attached artifacts in a repository. I know the main artifact but
like to get the attached ones too. There are several workarounds for this,
but I would like to find out if there is a better way. I have been
searching the APIs and documentation but haven't yet found a nice way of
doing it. The reason of doing this is because I'd like to so you don't need
to declare them in a pom.

Example:
com.acme.comp:artifact:ear:1.0 <-- main artifact
com.acme.comp:artifact:attachment1:xml <-- attachment which I'd like to get
programmatically without knowing the classifier name.

TIA
Henrik