maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: HelpMojo not being compiled when using annotations
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:11:34 GMT
Not sure I follow, but this works just fine for the core Apache Maven
plugins (that use annotations) so you must be doing something wrong. Please
have a look at the source for any of those plugins for reference.
I assume you've tried the latest version of the plugin?

If you still think it's a problem, file a ticket with a small project that
reproduces the issue.

/Anders