maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: rpm-maven-plugin 2.1-alpha-2 not truncating version
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:36:31 GMT
Very likely a bug if the docs says otherwise. I did the last release of
that plugin but I can't recall any ticket about this change.
Please have a look at the tickets in JIRA for the 2.1-alpha-2 release and
see if you can find anything that seems related to this. If not, please
file a ticket of the issue and attach a small project to reproduce this.
Also, as there is close to no activity on this plugin you should probably
also provide a patch if you want it fixed.

/Anders