maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Apache Maven-2.2.1 failed to download repository
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:47:39 GMT
Sorry, hard to say without knowing of the environment. But if it's a corp
environment there should be someone else there you could talk to about what
proxy settings you need to configure. You should even have a internal repo
manager that you should use instead of accessing the repos on the Internet
directly.

How to configure a proxy for Maven to use is explained in the link I sent
earlier. Or do some googling.

/Anders