maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Apache Maven-2.2.1 failed to download repository
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:55:08 GMT
Right, so the repos you're having problems with don't exist. Dwelling into
this problem I think that Maven stores the returnign error message from the
maven-glassfish.org repo as the artifatc jar file (you see the reported
checksum error?).

Why are you using these repos? Remove them whereever you have them
referenced and try again!

/Anders