maven-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Völschow <rvoel...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy a project to multiple locations
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:43:17 GMT
Hello folks,

at my work I've got the task to develop a maven build script, that is
able to deploy a project to different server enviroments. According my
resaerch in the Internet, it seems that the maven-invoker-plugin is
the only once option for that. I visited the homepage of that plugin
serveral times, but I couldn't get any idea how can I achive this.
Where I'm stuck is, how can I get all defined profiles and pass it to
the invoke-plugin?

Thanks in Advance
Rainer

PS: Any alternatives idears to rech the goal are welcome. :-)