maven-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Rueden <ctrue...@wisc.edu>
Subject Re: maven-nar-plugin (version?)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:17:00 GMT
Hi all,

We are still unifying the various forks of maven-nar-plugin, so there is no
new official release version yet.

The maven-nar mailing list is at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/maven-nar

It seems that all of the involved people are very busy, so progress is
rather slow. We welcome any additional help!

To avoid confusion, I updated the project readme (at
https://github.com/maven-nar/maven-nar-plugin) to reflect the current
project status and links, including a link to the mailing list.

Regards,
Curtis