maven-users mailing list archives

From Maven User <maven.2.u...@gmail.com>
Subject jaxb2-maven-plugin - always running out of permgen
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 02:44:38 GMT
Hi all -

I'm not sure where to start with this as I wasn't the one to add the plugin
nor do I know the options that abound for xml->java generation.

No matter what I do, when this plugin is run in a multi-module (aggregator
pom) type build, it hits these permgen errors.

Once I single it out though, it works just fine.

Is there some way to boost the memory for JUST this plugin or something?
It feels like it's not getting the permgen sizing from my MavenOpts.

Thoughts?