maven-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: import plugin configurations
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:25:06 GMT
I actually do mean super pom. We have multiple projects that have similar configurations, dependencies,
plugins, etc.  I don't want to have them repeated each time and they will not have the same
parent - it is not feasible. I've used the import scope for setting dependency versions (e.g.
dependency management) in one place and that worked ok. Has anyone tried to do this for plugins
configurations as well?