maven-users mailing list archives

From "Pimentel, Robert" <Robert.Pimen...@tgslc.org>
Subject RE: Plugin to determine release order for multiple projects
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:56:37 GMT
Non. There is no circular dependency in this situation. Project A has a dependency on Project
B, which has a dependency on Project C. I am sorry if that was unclear in my message.

Thanks,
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: bmathus@gmail.com [mailto:bmathus@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Baptiste MATHUS
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:18 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Plugin to determine release order for multiple projects

Hi,

I understand you have two different multimodules projects.
But those projects have actually dependencies with each other. In short, "circular".

If so, it won't work with Maven.
The "Maven way" here is: if those projects actually have modules that are so intricate, then
you somehow have the same lifecycle: those two projects should be in the same one.

Cheers