maven-users mailing list archives

From "zfnotes" <zfno...@163.com>
Subject I need a complete antrun:run command for invoking ant-task by its <id>, other than "default-cli".
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:34:44 GMT
Experts:

    Here’s my pom.xml config:
        <plugin>
            <version>1.7</version>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <id>startupTomcat</id>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>run</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <configuration>
                        <target>
                            <exec dir="${tomcatHome}/logs" executable="${tomcatHome}/bin/startup.bat"
/>
                        </target>
                    </configuration>
                </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>

    So please tell me the complete “mvn antrun:run” command to invoke this <id>
of “startupTomcat”?! (without <id> binding, it always failed with "No ant target
defined - SKIPPED" )
    I know the trick of <id>default-cli</id>, and for me it is simply not enough!
    Or if you “mvn antrun:run” command does not support <id> binding, please states
it clearly, so that I may use <target if/unless> attribute or Maven-Profile!

Thank you!

Zhufei
1/24/2013