maven-users mailing list archives

From Manfred Nilsson <sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to retrieve multiple subsets from SVN?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:44:14 GMT
Hi

I am going on a hunch here what your are trying to do, in my opinion
this is poorly supported by maven currently (I however guess you could
use the maven-release-plugin and create a tag but I am not entirely sure
that this is something that maven should solve ?) in my experience it's
better to go with the solution to write down the SVN revision. And then
you might whan't to look into the jenkins plugin for build-pipline but
now i am just guessing what you are doing/ using ... so maybe look into
one of the many articles about setting up a "build pipeline" ... here is
one i found http://java.dzone.com/articles/how-build-true-pipelines

Just my 5 cent :)

//Manfred N