maven-users mailing list archives

From Veit Guna <veit.g...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Maven copy-dependencies and excluding transitively
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:58:26 GMT
I have a server and plugin project. The server artifacts are deployed to
a jboss server. The plugin depends on some server plugin-api artifacts
and is optional.
Now I want the user to be able to deploy only the plugin with its
defined deps without the server plugin-api artifacts - since they are
already deployed.

So the plan is to take ALL plugin deps minus the server artifacts
(transitively!). Hm, as I'm writing this, maybe the right way is to mark
the server artifacts
as provided :)...