maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>
Subject How to get Maven's own version into an artifact?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:48:19 GMT
There's a desire for our product to be able to say, at runtime, what
version of Maven was used to build it.  Somewhat surprisingly I wasn't
able to find a predefined property holding this information.

There *is* a class one can instantiate which offers a method to return
that information, but before I go writing up a whole plugin just for
this little thing, I thought I should ask if there's an easier way
that I missed.

Ultimately I will likely filter the value into a Properties-formatted
file to be loaded at need.

There's an app for that:  your browser