maven-users mailing list archives

From Julien Silland <julien.sill...@turn.com>
Subject Re: Release preparation not removing SNAPSHOT suffix
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:12:39 GMT
I understand the root issue is not from the release plugin itself but from the SCM implementation.
Though, I have to mention that the plugin was error'ing out when I had left modified files
before running maven:prepare.

My git version is: 1.7.7.5 (Apple Git-26)

Here's a sample output of git status --porcelain:

 M pom.xml
A  foo-archetype/pom.xml
?? phonebook/

This is respectively for a modified file, a new file and an untracked folder. I have no idea
what's that character in between the beginning of the line and the 'M' for the modified file.

--
Julien Silland