maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <Burkhard.Kuehl...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:06:58 GMT
Hi,

yes, you are right, but that is what I wanted to say with my last post "I
have to get used to it".
I have realized that I have to change my ideas.

And at long last I will answer your question. My company delivers an
extendible j2ee framework, and we started with it in 2002. We deliver all
our artifacts in so-called components on a file-server(see picture) and in
an ant-projectbuild the components are assembled to applications.

<http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5744259/component.jpg>

And I wanted to know, if a maven repository can be used instead of a
fileserver. And so I wanted to upload the same structure to a maven
repository. That is where I started with maven.

Best regards
Burkhard