maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:06:58 GMT

yes, you are right, but that is what I wanted to say with my last post "I
have to get used to it".
I have realized that I have to change my ideas.

And at long last I will answer your question. My company delivers an
extendible j2ee framework, and we started with it in 2002. We deliver all
our artifacts in so-called components on a file-server(see picture) and in
an ant-projectbuild the components are assembled to applications.

And I wanted to know, if a maven repository can be used instead of a
fileserver. And so I wanted to upload the same structure to a maven
repository. That is where I started with maven.

Best regards

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message