maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:47:06 GMT
Hi Barrie,

>>This is assumed knowledge of how maven works
I think that was my problem. I am coming from ant and I have no knowledge of
how maven works.
By default, maven is much more restrictive than ant, and I have to get used
to it.

After thinking about your mail and playing around with the assembly-plugin I
got what I wanted.
Though I had to modify my original aim to upload directories, and after
solving some problems with missing ids, wrong package type, plugin versions
and corresponding older samples from google

Thanks for your help

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message