maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <Burkhard.Kuehl...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:47:06 GMT
Hi Barrie,

>>This is assumed knowledge of how maven works
I think that was my problem. I am coming from ant and I have no knowledge of
how maven works.
By default, maven is much more restrictive than ant, and I have to get used
to it.

After thinking about your mail and playing around with the assembly-plugin I
got what I wanted.
Though I had to modify my original aim to upload directories, and after
solving some problems with missing ids, wrong package type, plugin versions
and corresponding older samples from google

pom.xml
<packaging>pom</packaging>
..
<build>