maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:28:04 GMT

thanks for your quick responses.
I want to state some topics:

1. It could have been documented, that directories cannot be uploaded.
2. Ivy supports directory uploads
3. I created an assembly of type directory, but I was not able to upload it
4. The archiving of the directory could have be done under the hood like
with javadoc
5. I am not happy with large poms and if you add zip/unzip commands the pom
6. The suggestion of using the wagon-plugin may help. I will try it.

But if I know that there is no other way, I can live with it.
Many thanks again for your quick and valuable responses.

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message