maven-users mailing list archives

From burkhard kuehlert <Burkhard.Kuehl...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Upload arbitrary directories to maven repositories
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:28:04 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your quick responses.
I want to state some topics:

1. It could have been documented, that directories cannot be uploaded.
2. Ivy supports directory uploads
3. I created an assembly of type directory, but I was not able to upload it
4. The archiving of the directory could have be done under the hood like
with javadoc
5. I am not happy with large poms and if you add zip/unzip commands the pom
grows.
6. The suggestion of using the wagon-plugin may help. I will try it.

But if I know that there is no other way, I can live with it.
Many thanks again for your quick and valuable responses.

Burkhard