maven-users mailing list archives

From NeelamSharma <neelam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Maven-2.2.1 failed to download repository
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 15:04:19 GMT
Thanks, I will find problematic repos.

There is not changes in install maven and the source since last builds, why
this time only I am facing this issues. Earlier also it downloaded the
required plugins need to build.

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'com.sun.enterprise:o
sgiversion-maven-plugin:0.4.11:compute-osgi-version': Unable to load the
mojo 'c
om.sun.enterprise:osgiversion-maven-plugin:0.4.11:compute-osgi-version' in
the p
lugin 'com.sun.enterprise:osgiversion-maven-plugin'. A required class is
missing
: Lorg/apache/maven/shared/osgi/Maven2OsgiConverter;
org.apache.maven.shared.osgi.Maven2OsgiConverter
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
the pl
ugin manager executing goal
'com.sun.enterprise:osgiversion-maven-plugin:0.4.11:
compute-osgi-version': Unable to load the mojo
'com.sun.enterprise:osgiversion-m
aven-plugin:0.4.11:compute-osgi-version' in the plugin
'com.sun.enterprise:osgiv
ersion-maven-plugin'. A required class is missing:
Lorg/apache/maven/shared/osgi
/Maven2OsgiConverter;

I am not facing this issue on one machine, I tried downloading from
different OS (XP, Win7, Win8), it failed at same stage, same error it
producing. As there is no changes in my code and in the maven. Is there any
changes in the remote path from where it download repositories ?