maven-users mailing list archives

From NeelamSharma <neelam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Maven-2.2.1 failed to download repository
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 13:52:39 GMT
Thanks Anders for helping me.

We are building javax.mail.jar with the source of "JavaMail 1.4.4 source
code", downloaded from http://kenai.com/projects/javamail/downloads , we
have some customized changes in few source java files (regarding IMAP and
response) of this source, otherwise no changes we have done in this source
for building mail jar with maven.

Actually our project do some handling with IMAP, so we need javax.mail.jar.
Our project is built with Ant, but to build mail.jar we used maven.
We have put javamail-1.4.4-src in our build project. Its source compiled and
we get javax.mail.jar and we further use this jar for building our mail
project.

Thanks,
Neelam Sharma