maven-users mailing list archives

From Praveen Jain <praveen.x.j...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: problem while conversion in build
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:57:39 GMT
When we include xdoclet in the project there is no need to write validation.xml (for struts
validation).

All rules are defined in validator-global.xml and when user build using maven validation.xml
is generated runtime and validator-global.xml is merged in validation.xml

All properties are defined in <strutsvalidationxml/>

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/ant/xdoclet/modules/apache/struts/StrutsValidationXmlSubTask.html

if I write some german character in the validator-global.xml , and when build all german character
are converted to some garbage value in validation.xml.

hope this is will clear the problem.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Praveen Jain

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Praveen Jain | 020-66563094
Prime Sourcing, Oracle Financial Services, Oracle Park,
Pune, India