maven-users mailing list archives

From Poulomy Ganguly <poulomy.gang...@tcs.com>
Subject Not able to fetch jira report with Maven-Changes-Plugin (version 2.8)
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:24:29 GMT
Hi there,

We used to fetch jira report with the help of maven-changes-plugin
(version 2.6). Now we have upgraded jira to version 5.1.2 and also
upgraded the maven-changes-plugin version 2.8.
While running the command mvn site:site, I am getting the following error:

[INFO] Generating "JIRA Report" report --- maven-changes-plugin:2.8
Dec 10, 2012 5:13:31 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeMethod
SEVERE: Narrowly avoided an infinite loop in execute
[ERROR] Error trying to login into JIRA. Cause is: Maximum redirects (100)
exceeded

I am attaching the pom.xml.
Please help!!

Thanks in advance!