maven-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Gupta <>
Subject profile and compiler to include the source
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 01:08:08 GMT

I have 4 profiles. There are four directories in the source tree
corresponding to each profile. I would like to compile source code under
these directories only when build is running under the selected profile.

I have tried enumerating the excludes for other 3 directories from one
profile and then using <excludes> for these 3 defined exclude directories.
This works but it requires unnecessary enumeration of all the other
directories from the profiles. I really want to exclude
all the 4 directories by default and include only the directory for the
selected profile.

Any suggestion.