maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Seeking feedback on “Recursive Maven considered harmful”
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:36:59 GMT
Mark Struberg has started work to improve the incremental behavior of e.g.
the compiler plugin. Version 3.0 of maven-compiler-plugin includes an early
version of that new library. There was a thread about this, started by
Mark, on the dev list some ago if you want to read about it.

Mark has also written a wiki page [1] on this work.

/Anders

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/incremental-builds.html