maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Ermrich <andreas.ermr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout for Archiva Repository
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:24:28 GMT
Hi Olivier,

thanks for sharing this link. But that was not what I wanted to know. The
settings described in your link are about configuring the timeout for the
maven client. That's nice but I wanted to know whether there is a way to
configure the timeout that uses Archiva for the calls to it's
proxied-repositories.

I know this kind of question is not a 100% maven issue but maybe anyone as
an good idea anyway.

Andreas