maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi, is these any properties like ${project.module} in maven's system properties?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 09:27:42 GMT
There apparently are special ${module.*} properties you can use in a
moduleSet (e.g. ${module.artifactId}); see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html#class_binaries
(outputFileNameMapping's default value)
And you might be able to use ${artifactId} also, see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-binary-inclusion-simple.html
(your modules should have the same name as their artifactId:
http://www.sonatype.com/people/2011/01/maven-tip-project-directories-and-artifact-ids/
)

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:21 PM, a <seiyamiro@163.com> wrote:

> I assembly a multi-module project, in the assembly, I write like the follow,
> is there any property  word like  ${project.module}  to replace "module1"?
> or can i user .properties file to set project.module1=module1?
>
> <moduleSets>
>     <moduleSet>
>           <useAllReactorProjects>true</useAllReactorProjects>
>           <includes>
>               <include>${project.groupId}:module1</include>
>           </includes>
>           <binaries>
>             <outputDirectory>module1</outputDirectory>
>             <unpack>false</unpack>
>             <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
>             <dependencySets>
>                 <dependencySet>
>                     <outputDirectory>module1/lib</outputDirectory>
>                     <scope>runtime</scope>
>                 </dependencySet>
>             </dependencySets>
>           </binaries>