maven-users mailing list archives

From "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Detecting any dependencies specified without versions?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:17:27 GMT
Hi,

if you have really dependencies without version the build will fail in Maven.
This sounds more like having a dependencyManagement block somewhere in the parents which define
the appropriate versions which is ok.

The question is what you like to achieve?

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
-------- Original-Nachricht --------