maven-users mailing list archives

From tong123123 <>
Subject strange with repository element in pom
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:13:15 GMT
at first, my pom has not the following repository
          <name>JBoss Public Maven Repository Group</name>

and the project has error that it cannot download hamcrest from,
then I add the above JBoss repository to pom, delete the correponding folder in local repository
and select the project > maven > update project, the

hamcrest jar can download successfully.
Then I delete the latest downloaded hamcrest jar file in local repository and remove the JBoss
repository element in the pom.
I expect the previous error will error, but out of my expectation, the hamcrest jar file can
be downloaded even I already remove the JBoss repository element from the pom

and delete the hamcrest jar file from local repository, why the hamcrest jar file can still
be downloaded?