maven-users mailing list archives

From amber <ambe...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Maven archetype Plugin, renaming a resource file?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 15:02:19 GMT
Hi, I'am trying to rename a resource file when gnerating the archetype frome
project :

for exemple : "foo" project with a resource file
"src/main/resources/foo.properties"  , generating the archetype should
generate "src/main/resources/__rootArtifactId__.properties"

and then the final projetc "Myproject" generated from the archetype with the
resource file : "src/main/resources/Myproject.properties"

I just can't find the right to do that..

thx!