maven-users mailing list archives

From Aliaksei Lahachou <aliaksei.lahac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: externalize conf files
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:08:42 GMT
Hello,

I'm not sure what exactly you need, but here's a couple of guesses:

1. If you want to copy files from the project to another location, you may
try resources:copy-resources [1].
2. If you need to load properties from properties file, you may try
build-configurator-maven-plugin [2].

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/copy-resources.html
[2]